NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

holy shit hahaha

the pikachu stealing ash's hat was sooooo fucking funny

great job
5/5
10/10

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Wow

that was waaaaaaaaayyyyyy better then i thought it would be was really nice although some parts were to long, was good

Baby Basher: Evil Baby Basher: Evil

U SICK

UR A SICK MOTHERFUCKER

i like that :) nice animation

MakoSucks responds:

Awesome. Thanks for watching!

CoD4: Target Trials CoD4: Target Trials

fps =\

boring, no background. AND A TERRIBLE FRAME RATE ! Why did you pick wat looks like 12? You had a custom cursor. You should of had atleast 30 fps.

BradManThompson responds:

Hey, I made a newer CoD 4 flash game with a much better frame rate. The cursor actually moved like a cursor, not a choppy aimer. Also, has a slight story line (Call of Duty 4 story).

Blaze Ball Blaze Ball

hmmmmmm

Well, to ahrd at the start. Cause i agev up on it in 5 minutes. THERE ARE NO LIVES. Please add some if you want people to stick around so they can actually see what happens in it cause i was about to get a power up or wateva it was and i died and i ahd to restart.

adit-ya-sharma responds:

You get the powerups in random fashion, so its the same even though if you have extra lives, thanks for noticing though.

Decorate an Egg V2 Decorate an Egg V2

hint

use the on.releaseoutside function

MiniNova responds:

Hows?

A Blind Eye A Blind Eye

ooh nice

i like how well u got the voices in very good job

What can I say What can I say

nice song

hmmmm very very good

Shenkhar responds:

Thanks for the review :D

Darkened Hope - Shen (Pre) Darkened Hope - Shen (Pre)

Hmmmmm great song lol

would u be able to uplaod all ur songs into one file so i could donwload? lol u should sell them

Shenkhar responds:

Hehe, I would be glad to upload them for you, I'll send you a pm with a link. I would sell my songs, but I'm not sure anyone would buy them... and producing a cd by myself would be -alot- of work and money. Thanks for your review!

Skull Skull

render?

Try rendering it instead of taking a screen from zbrush, looks alrite but to small to judge